The Ordination Team and Management Team met on the morning of the 17th of March to discuss Padmaloka's response to the Coronavirus situation and how that will affect the running of retreats over the next few months. Given the UK Government's advice on the situation we have decided to cancel all upcoming retreats until the end of June.
If you are booked on a retreat from July onwards then please wait to hear from us as to whether your retreat will be running. We aim to contact you personally to let you know by the beginning of June, or sooner if possible. Full refunds will of course be offered in the event of cancellations, but you may also wish to donate to Padmaloka to help us through these financially challenging times:
We have put together this video of our Chairman, Sanghanistha, who will explain the decision as well as our plans for the future:
We wish you all the best in this period and may your practice burn ever brighter in the midst of the oppressions of the world.